Instant Pot IP-DUO60 V3 - 220v SG voltage compatible
Local warranty : We cover a one-for-one exchange in the 2 year warranty period.
Cost rationale : It cost only $15/month to have this amazing cooker over 2 years ! We do not charge for shipping within Singapore.
Why buy from us?
We have been selling this globally popular cooker since 2016 and are the only one that offers a local warranty for it. Trust us, every kitchen should have one !
Wait, will a pressure cooker...... explode ?
There is absolutely nothing to worry about. Today's pressure cookers are built with multiple safety features that ensure that cooks won't have the same explosion issues as in pressure cookers of yesterday. For instance, lids have locks that must be activated before the pressure builds, and these locks won't open until the pressure inside has been released. Most cookers also have valves to release excess pressure. The instant pot has 10 safety mechanisms to ensure you don't destroy your food (and your kitchen).
But I am not sure if this is right for me, why must I buy an Instant pot?
The Instant Pot pressure cooker is voted the #1 best pressure cooker globally and a must have in every kitchen ! Instant Pot is a convenient, kitchen-friendly, time and space saver for all households. It is like having an extra pair of hands in your kitchen !
In a nutshell, it......
If you’re short on time, you can make a meal faster with the Instant Pot vs. a slow cooker—whether you’re making breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This is due to the fact that pressure cookers cook food at higher temperatures (over boiling temps) vs. a slow cooker, which cooks food at lower temperatures for a longer timeframe. The Instant Pot cooks your food 70 percent faster than a slow cooker would. Pretty impressive!
Want to be green (and money-conscientious)? You can save approximately 70 percent electricity by using an electric pressure cooker instead of a slow cooker. (And with how high heating bills get in the winter, this is great news!) Plus, the former has insulated housing, which saves on energy usage, too.
You get Scent-Free Cooking
With a Crock-Pot, you know how you can smell the dish—like beef stew—cooking? Well, with the pressure cooker, you smell nothing. Nothing! No scent, no steam, due to the lid being sealed under pressure. Plus, without smelling the food wafting through the kitchen and house, it makes you forget it’s cooking vs. counting down the minutes and hearing your stomach growling for hours. However, to be honest, I like smelling my food as it cooks, but when you don’t, it’s a nice surprise when your meal is finally ready and you lift the lid. It’s a like a reward for the time you waited, and you’ll impress yourself on what a great job you did making pulled pork.
Retain Nutrients Of The Food
We mentioned high heat above, but it comes in handy while thoroughly cooking your food. Because the temperature is between 239°F-244°F (!), it kills toxins that slow cookers may miss. In addition, vegetables and other foods will maintain their nutrients by being cooker at higher temps vs. with slow cookers, which often remove them.
Enjoy Healthier Meals
After working all day, it’s so easy to go to a drive-thru, grab some fast food, and call it a night. But, with a little bit of planning, you can have your Instant Pot meal all ready for you the moment you walk in the door. So, you can have “fast food” that is far more healthy than the common definition of it. Plus, there are a ton of pressure cooker cookbooks out there, like The Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook, so once you get your Instant Pot, prepare to work up an appetite and try out some new recipes!
Our 2 year warranty
If there is any problem with your unit that cannot be fixed with simple spares replacement, just bring it back to us and we will gladly offer a one-to-one exchange with a new unit.
The IP-DUO is a fully automatic 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker -- Pressure Cooker, Saute/Browning, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer & Warmer, Yogurt Maker
Product Features :
- 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker: Pressure cooker, Slow cooker, Rice Cooker/Porridge Maker, Steamer, Sauté/Browning, Yogurt Maker & Warmer
- 10 Proven Safety Mechanisms, UL and ULC certified
- 14 Micro-Processor controlled programs: Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté, Steam, Rice, Porridge, Multigrain, Slow Cook, Keep-Warm, Yogurt, Pasteurize and Fermented Rice (Jiu Niang)
- Dual pressure settings for fast and flexible cooking: Cooking with the high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70% and the low pressure avoids overcooking delicate food
- Yogurt Maker function can heat the milk for pasteurization and fermentation, making yogurt in either jars or the cooking pot for up to 5L of milk.
- 3 Adjustable Modes for most functions. 3 Sauté temperatures and 3 Slow Cook temperatures
- Slow Cooker function allows selecting time between 0.5 ~ 20 hours
- Delay Cooking Timer: Up to 24 hours
- Manual pressure setting: Up to 120 minute cook time
- Automatic keep-warm: up to 10 hours
- Manual keep-warm setting: Up to 99 hours and 50 minutes
- Highly energy efficient saving up to 70% of energy
- 3-ply bottom Food Grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel cooking pot for durability
- Finger-print resistant brushed stainless steel exterior
- Low profile 18/8 stainless steel steam rack with handles to lower and lift food into and out of the cooking pot, for maximal usable space
- Accessories included: stainless steel steam rack with handles, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup
- User Manual and Quick Reference Guide in English, Spanish, French and Chinese, Pressure Cooking booklet and cooking time tables are included
- IP-DUO series come with two models: IP-DUO60 has a 6qt cooking pot and a 1000W heating element; IP-DUO50 has a 5qt cooking pot and a 900W heating element
Our best selling item. Get yours now !
3-pin Singapore compatible plug
SG Power source (220-240v)
7-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker--Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Saute/Browning, Yogurt Maker, Steamer & Warmer.