ELC T-2000 2000-Watt Voltage Converter Transformer - Step Up/Down - 110V/220V - Circuit Breaker Protection
We understand from the market that there is demand for the other models of the IP range that unfortunately cannot be used here due to voltage differences. We want to try our best to bring to local consumers as wide a range as possible hence the inclusion of voltage transformers here.
Please note that these are sold at cost price. Being a high voltage equipment, users are encouraged to find out more about the suitability of the type of voltage converter for the equipment whose voltage they wish to convert.
Visit : http://www.220-electronics.com/voltage-converter-buying-guide.html
** The size of a voltage converter is defined by the wattage. Therefore, the size you'll need depends on which devices you'll be powering and the number of watts they use. We would recommend using a voltage converter / transformer which has a Wattage that is 2 to 3 times higher than your appliance. Certain appliances such as power tools, motors, laser printers and TVs require a converter 2-3 times the Watts that the appliance is rated for because they require a surge of power when they are turned on. This extra wattage is a precautionary measure to ensure that your equipment will function properly and that the voltage converter will not be damaged. Keep in mind that a transformer with a higher watt rating will never hurt your appliance, however if you buy one that is not strong enough, it will not work.
- Up to 2000 Watt Maximum Capacity, Heavy Duty Step Up/Down Voltage Converter Transformer (110/120V 220/240V)
- NOTE: This converter is designed only for European/Asian 220V (Single Phase) , it will not Work with American 220 (Dual Phase)
- Dual Circuit Breakers Protection for Each Voltage (120V & 220V) 1 x 110V Socket, 1 x Universal 220V Socket Weight: 12.5 lbs., Dimensions: 10.25" x 8" x 4.5", CE Certified
- MAX - 2000 Watt for 30 Mins Use. For continuous use: 1100W. Make sure you multiply x2 the wattage of your item and get a transformer bigger than that
- WARNING: We do not recommend for high wattage heat producing items such as Coffee Maker, Expresso Machine, Toaster & Welding Equipment ETC